I am a certified running coach, but before I was a running coach, I was a counselor- for twenty years. And over the years of counseling and coaching, it has always been my dream to help others discover the body peace that it took me decades to find.
I am super excited to share that there is program designed to accomplish exactly that!
But first- I think it’s important to define the term “body peace.” Because it might not be what you think it is!
When I talk about body peace, I am talking about discovering a peaceful way to care for your body.
It is about body image, body positivity, and loving the body God has given you.
It is, but it’s more than that.
This is about the pursuit of your mental health and your long term happiness. Because when you can finally say goodbye to diet culture and instead learn how to care for your body in a way that not only feels good, but is actually good for you, and helps you to achieve your own personal wellness goals? That’s body peace.
Here’s what Mental Health Foundation, out of the UK, had to say about body image and mental health:
“Higher body dissatisfaction is associated with a poorer quality of life, psychological distress and the risk of unhealthy eating behaviours and eating disorders. Conversely, body satisfaction and appreciation has been linked to better overall wellbeing and fewer unhealthy dieting behaviours.”
So what is the answer? I believe it’s Body Peace.
What is Your Body Peace?
Your Body Peace is the only curriculum of its kind. It will not only guide you through the steps that will put you on the path to body peace, but will help you choose your own self-care program.
Your lifetime fitness and wellness program will be designed by you and for you… but with support, learning, accountability, and guidance.
And best of all: since you are the creator of your own plan, you’ll also learn how to pivot. You will know how to update your program when your lifestyle changes indicate it’s a good time, or when you’re ready to up your game and take your fitness to the next level.
If you’re tired of trying one new plan after another, jumping from one program to another….
Or if you are tired of comparing and criticizing your own body and habits based on what you see others doing….
And you just want to feel healthy and strong and stop worrying about your body and instead live in your body and love your life…
Then Body Peace You might be exactly what you’re seeking!
What the program looks like:
- Learning the body peace principles and connecting with others on the same journey.
- Learning how you personally want to care for your body, through lecture, discussion, homework, and journaling.
- Accountability to take great care of your body, through movement, nutrition, and rest.
- Individual and group coaching calls that will give you a chance to ask questions and hear from others, as well as your coach.
- Support and accountability from others on the same path.
What Your Body Peace is not:
- A diet plan. There are no rules or restrictions. Which means it’s also not a ‘get skinny fast’ program.
- A “eat whatever and don’t worry about good health” program. We do care about living in healthy, vital, energized bodies, and we embrace the ways in which good food, good movement, and good rest support that. (We also embrace the way that treats and fun and cocktails support that, for the record. 🙂
Want to find out more and learn when the next program begins? Sign up by clicking the image below and we will keep you informed!
And, as always, please hit me up with your questions! My wish for you is body peace, strength, and confidence: for life.