About Mom’s Running Club
Moms have a tendency to put everyone first, and if you’re anything like that, then you sometimes might push your own healthy and fitness to the back burner.
Mom’s Running Club is a community of women who understand that struggle, and yet are striving to feel strong, confident, and connected- together!
- Mostly online, in our private Facebook community, which means you have support and accountability 24-7!
- In-person whenever it works! We want to encourage you to find a running buddy if you want it, but we also hold one another accountable in any way that works for our personal lifestyles, including text… sometimes even at 5:00 AM!
- Focused on health first. This means our goals are about being physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy, over focusing on things that matter less like sizes and the number on the scale.
- A safe, non-judgmental, uplifting community.
- A place where you can come in and out of running if you desire. Most of us came to MRC with a love of running or a desire to run, but many of us take time off from running from time to time. This may be due to injury, not enjoying super cold or hot running, or just a desire to cross train or explore other areas of fitness.
- A place where you can ask absolutely any question and likely get a great answer! Need a quick recipe to use up those chicken breasts? Share! Curious what running bra might work best for you? Ask away! Bet you have your answer quicker than you can say “chicken tacos!”
What Membership Includes
- Support, encouragement, and accountability daily.
- The opportunity to connect with a running buddy, whether virtual or in person.
- A place to find other runners training for events or races similar to yours, so you can compare notes on workouts, or even follow the same training plan through Cori.
- Regular challenges to keep you moving forward to achieve your goals!
Challenges might include:
- Drink Your Water Challenge
- Plank Challenge
- Happy Holidays, Healthy Mom Challenge
- Mindfulness Challenge
- Mom Confidence Challenge
- Pre-Spring-Break-Non-Diet-Healthy-Lifestyle Challenge
- Cut Back on Sugar Challenge
- And many more, based upon the needs and requests of the group!
Topics we discuss and teach on include:
- Getting started with running
- Time management
- Recipe sharing
- And more!
What do moms say about Mom’s Running Club?
“I learned it’s possible to carve out time in a crazy schedule to do something that makes me feel good about myself.”Anitra
“Thank you all for your support and holding me accountable. This group was definitely the kick in the pants I needed to commit to a lifestyle change.”Laura
“I have loved meeting new friends and making connections with awesome women. Also, I feel better about my body and more importantly, my body feels better! The endorphins from running make life better for yourself and those around you!”Jenny
Can’t wait to connect with you and help you connect with some amazing women!